Tuesday 17 April 2012

w magazine does it again

I just love W Magazine (as you may have gathered by now!). I just love the retro glamour and stylish photography and gorgeous clothes (and shoes). 

The May issue features the beautiful Nicole Kidman & daper Clive Owen, shot by Emma Summerton, promoting their new HBO telemovie Hemingway & Gellhorn.



I'm so happy that Nic is happy and content now, after all the crap with Tom (gag), with the genuinely loveable Keith and their two little girls.


Nicole mentions Keith in the interview, "My husband says I'm raw. He thinks the world is not a great place for me because he fears that I'll be hurt. He says, That's my job: I'll protect you". Ahhh, so sweet...

And I loved how Keith explained his priorities in the April issue of The Australian Women's Weekly, "It's my wife and then my daughters. I just think it's really important for the kids." adding, "There are too many parents who start to lose the plot a little and start to give all their love to the kids, and then the partner starts to go without. And then everybody loses. As a kid, all I needed to know was that my parents were solid. Kids shouldn't feel like they are being favoured. It's a dangerous place." Well said Keith, I admire your honesty and think you are absolutely spot on.

W Magazine's May 2012 issue


ahh Nicole, I love you as a blond




Looking hot in that suit Clive

No comments:

Post a Comment