Thursday 24 May 2012

today I am wearing...


Oops my pic is a bit blurry today. Probably down to the gloomy light in my hall, when the sun went in for a bit. I'm wearing one of my corporate work dresses today, because after my outing to the city yesterday, I felt like wearing something fitted and smart. With my lovely purple soled Peeptoes, which thankfully are finally starting to soften a little, they crippled me at first. 

I loved looking at all the lovely ladies yesterday, walking about in their lunch hour. Some dresses better than others. I have to say those wearing lovely shoes really stood out. I just can't take to flats, I just never will.


Saw some fabulous dresses in Review, Cue and Alannah Hill, and tried on some Christian Louboutins in DJs, but I resisited temptation and came home empty handed.  What a good girl I am!

Portmans work dress with leather belt
(wish it was Victoria Beckham number!)


Patent peeptoe stilettos from Peeptoe



No comments:

Post a Comment