Wednesday 18 July 2012

today I am wearing...

This pissy weather is getting really boring now. Where has the cool but sunny Queensland winter gone? It's like being back in the UK...

I look a little horsey today. If I swapped my jeans for a long bussled skirt and grabbed my crop I'd look like a Victorian lady about to go off riding side saddle... I always feel like this when I wear boots over jeans. A throw back to my horse obsessed days wearing Harry Hall jodhpurs and polished leather riding boots.

I'm wearing Giordano skinny jeans, (that highlight how un-skinny I am and show off my thunder thighs, but I'm beyond caring today) my legs just couldn't face being bare. My navy and white spotty Mix shirt and Hot Options jacket. The boots I've had for years. I bought them in Adelaide, shortly after emigrating and they are still as good as new.



Hot Options jacket, Mix shirt, Giordano jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment