Thursday 26 July 2012

today I am wearing...

I must admit, I only tried on this Review dress because it was on the sale rail and in my size. I had promised myself a treat, to cheer me up a bit. I trekked round three shopping centres (!), tried on a stack of things and was starting to sulk at the thought of returning home empty handed.

So, just to make sure (that I didn't want the dress), I tried it on again. And suddenly it hit me - what would make the dress a hit - a belt! Of course! I added a belt and decided I loved it after all! A simple belt is such a fab accessory and really can make an outfit. I love that you can change the colour and overall look so easily.

Besides, this dress is quite different to all my other dresses, and it's a perfect casual everyday dress. And for $51 down from $249 - how could I not?!

Diavolina slingbacks
A little bit retro...
Review dress, Just Jeans belt





No comments:

Post a Comment