Wednesday 1 August 2012

today I am wearing...

It is such a beautiful morning! But goodness me it is so cold. I know I sound like a broken record, but it still confuses me, seeing such a deep blue cloudless sky and bright sunshine. I expect hot clammy heat, instead there is an icy chill to the breeze, that makes it feel sooo cold. Even on the island the other day, it was too cold for a bikini (although I still wore one accessorised by goosebumps) and sea was numbingly cold. Still I can’t really complain, even if this is cold for a Queensland winter, the weather is glorious.

But, when deciding what to wear this morning, my number one priority was warmth. So style – you’re taking the back seat today! I have spent too many days just not feeling warm enough. So today needs must. A v-neck jumper with a thick woolen cardigan over the top, belt and my old Jigsaw skirt and Peeptoe heels. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment