Tuesday 11 September 2012

notches on your bedpost



How many sexual partners have you had? Can you even remember? I'm ashamed to admit that I can't. Not exactly. I know it's within a certain number range. Two digits. Not three, that would be slutty! And no, I'm not telling you! But I'm happy with the number. Even if the names and faces of more than a few, are a blurr. 

It's important, I think, to have had a bit of history before settling down. Suss out what you like, what you don't. And do things with people just because you know you'll never see them again, so what the hell...

I know when I was younger, we all kept a tally, my friends and I. I remember being quite excited when I went over ten. Silly really. I even had a secret code in my diary for how many times I'd had sex a week. I think in those days it was definitely a case of quantity over quality. I had to mature a bit to work that out, or maybe it was the blokes I was with, they improved with age (to a point)...

According to sugar daddy dating website SeekingArrangement.com, ten is the perfect number of sexual partners, for both men and women. They asked 1,000 members to list how many lovers they wanted a new partner to have, and ten was the prefect number. The theory being less than ten meant too inexperienced, more than ten could mean you are a bit promiscuous. Interestingly it hinted that men are less tolerant of promiscuity than woman. I guess that's because we're brought up with the, men 'sowing their wild oats' nonsense, and women are just there to service their man. Is it really different nowadays? Interesting...


No comments:

Post a Comment