Wednesday 31 October 2012

hen night recap

I know you are dying to know what I ended up wearing to the hen night (okay, maybe you're not, but I'm going to tell you anyway!). I wore my pink Princess Ratbag pettiskirt (which always gets lots of attention) and sparkly heels of course!  I found a top at Ally that matched perfectly and it only cost $12. The pink plastic tiaras that we all had to wear matched too. Baby pink over load!

What can I say, a fun night was had by all. Customs confiscated our furry handcuffs at the airport (the vibrator scraped through). We ate chocolate willies and laughed at the other (oddly knicker less?!) hens party as they enjoyed being 'pumped' by the stallion strippers on the boat. And the club, that I went to back in 97? It was pretty crap and the floor was so sticky it was literally hard to dance (picture Kath n Kim - the wedding episode with Velcro on the soles of her shoes...)!

My overall sum up? I'm pleased I'm not in my 20s any more. I don't want to get chatted up by strangers. I'm done with falling into bed at 3 in the morning with sore feet. I think I'm actually content to be where I am in my life and am happy to just watch the younger girls enjoying their time having fun.

My final outfit choice.  It HAD to be the pettiskirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment