Friday 24 May 2013

everyone makes mistakes

What can I say? I know, I know. What was I thinking. Me in flats?! Pfft!!!

Don't worry, I took them back and swapped them for some Katie Holmes inspired 'aged' ankle boots. Comfy and practical. With jeans, not, a la Ms Holmes with everything (whether they go or not, in her case 99% of the time not).

My excuse, for a temporary lapse in judgement? Well, I have a similar pair of heeled (blush bow peeptoe) shoes which are lovely. So I thought, for winter, when heels aren't the thing, a flat version may be okay. 

But when I got home? No, no, no, no, no! Awful. Granny shoes! Made my legs feel weird, and look like a hoofed Rumpelstiltskin!
 
Tony Bianco patent blush bowed flats $40 (were $119)


Tony Biano 'aged suede' ankle Boots $60 (were $149)


No comments:

Post a Comment