Tuesday 7 May 2013

met ball 2013

The Met Ball 2013 is currently underway in New York. Fashions most exciting night and I didn't get an invite again! Hmmppff. Designers and their muses, models and celebrities all mingling in their fine frocks and rocks.

So instead of working (which is what I should be doing!) I have spent the last few hours gawping online! Okay. Are you ready?

My red carpet winners who have embraced the 'Punk: Chaos to Courture' theme are... (BTW the top spot is shared by Rooney and Anne)...

Nicole Richie in Custom Top Shop.  WTF is with the hair though!





Cam looking every regal in Stella McCartney (albiet a tad Star Trekky)
The best. Rooney Mara just perfect in Givenchy

I just love the detail of this dress.  The subtle punk hints - like the
back bondage strap at the neck, the zip edging and the lace...


Jennifer Morrison in Donna Karen. Gorgeous dress!
Amanda Seyfried in vintage Givenchy



My fav Anne Hathaway rocks it in vintage Valentino!


Miranda Kerr in Michael Kors. Sexy little kitten!
Giovanna Battaglia channels Daphne Guinness odd ball but cool ness

Gwen looks fabulous in this rock chic ball gown by Maison Martin Margiela

Carey. I'm not that keen on you to be honest, but I like the understated punk
vibe of your Balenciaga dress
Emilia Clarke in Ralph Lauren. All she needs it that cross earning - I love her!
Lauren Santo Domingo (who ever you are??) I like it!  Looks expensive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment