Monday 16 September 2013

an english garden party



This video is worth a watch, if you haven't seen it already. Rich happy people congratulating each other... Jealous? Who me?! Never!

Oh to be Gwyneth! Or Stella, or Kate H. What marvellous lives they lead! I have to admit I have watched this video several times, perving on the famous friends and wishing I was part of that 'born-with-a-golden-spoon-in-your-mouth' inner circle. They are so happy and privileged... celebrating the new, exclusive, limited edition Stella GOOP range...

The GOOP newsletter says, Our first collaboration with Stella McCartney is the result of a longtime friendship between Gwyneth and Stella. A collaboration between their brands is a natural fit. As Stella says, "In order to create pieces that are effortless, it’s very considered. Gwyneth was a huge part of that. This is a big reflection of her life."


















I really liked the jumpsuit, until I saw the $1,200 price tag!!! Okay. It's that exclusive. I thought it might have been like a Target GOOP Stella range, your know priced for average suburbanites. Maybe not then. Who the fk do you know who can afford a $1200 jumpsuit that you wear to do housework in?  Looks like I'll be getting the similar one in Cotton On for $30... 

AU$,1200


SOLD OUT AU$1,250




No comments:

Post a Comment